The story of Aftershock
London is a love story with
the clothes and accessories
being as romantic as the story
behind the brand. It's a story
that women, across the world,
can relate to. It is the story of
a woman's search for the
perfect look...one that she
feels confident in...one that
becomes part of her identity.
Founded over twenty years ago, Aftershock London is a firmly established British fashion retailer with an international presence in over 25 countries. Aside from the fabulous cuts and quality synonymous with Aftershock London's range, great attention is paid to finish and details with trims and fastenings made to the highest specifications. Each collection is influenced by seasonal catwalk trends. From gorgeous ready-to-wear, occasion and accessories ranges, Aftershock London is a favourite fashion destination.
Part of Dynamic Fashions, Aftershock London has
grown phenomenally over the past twenty years,
particularly in international markets. The brand
currently retails in over 150 stores and concessions
across 25 countries through own stores and franchise operators.
BEAUTIFUL PRODUCT SELECTION
All collections are exclusively designed in-house, and have been created using exclusive prints and pattern. There is a very high regard for fabric quality and flattering fit and finishes. The attention to detail makes the product so special.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Aftershock London standalone stores have a personalised feel and service, making customers look gorgeous and feel valued. The customer service proposition specialises in advising women on how to dress for a particular occasion and put together a total look. All stores have an in house stylist in addition to an experienced sales team on providing customer's with an exclusive shopping experience.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Aftershock London has hundreds of stores located worldwide. The franchise support team work closely with the franchise operator to find the best locations to suit the business needs and customer profile. With the franchisee's expertise knowledge of the local market and Aftershock London's store design and product, together aim to deliver a great concept in the right location.
- Exclusive professional dedicated international team for your Aftershock London business including stock control and retail operations
- Adherence to pre-agreed sales and shop rollout plans over 5 years
- Unique design and support to fit out your stores to our specification
- Induction, training and management of all personnel to our guidelines
- Supply of goods against approved sales projections
- Agreed level of spend on advertising and in store marketing
- Partnership to work together and succeed
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A FRANCHISE PARTNER?
- Retail experience — ideally International in women's fashion
- Ideally experience with International Brands
- Well connected with shopping malls and landlords
- Financial resources to invest in prime locations and annual marketing
- Dedicated brand management and merchandising
- Excellent logistics
- Dynamic and enthusiastic management
- Store role out plan specific to potential of Market
- Commitment to travel to the UK for seasonal meetings / product presentations
Tell us about you, your retail background, Franchise Experience and company profile (if applicable)STEP 2: Brand Presentation
You will receive our brand presentation where you can learn about our product, profile, customer and stores.STEP 3: Confidentiality Agreement
We will ask you to sign a confidentiality agreement. We can then share more information with you about our brand, business and terms.STEP 4: Conference call
with Aftershock London Head of International Franchising, discuss next stepsSTEP 5: Personal Visit
A representative will visit your market, get to know you, and tour the market and possible locations.STEP 6: Business Plan
We will need you to submit a 5 year business plan concentrating on the following areas:
- Number of stores, proposed locations, turnover and commission
- Analysis of the sources of funding available to deliver the above
We also need:
- An overview of the size of the target market and customer
- An overview of potential competitors in the market
- Analysis of key retail locations and the brands operating there
- Marketing strategy, including; press launch, advertising and customer communication
- Identify any risks in the plan and how these would be treated