The story of Aftershock London is a love story with the clothes and accessories being as romantic as the story behind the brand. It's a story that women, across the world, can relate to. It is the story of a woman's search for the perfect look, one that she feels confident in, one that becomes part of her identity.
Founded over twenty years ago, Aftershock London is a firmly established British fashion retailer with an international presence in over 25 countries. Aside from the fabulous cuts and quality synonymous with Aftershock London's range, great attention is paid to finish and details with trims and fastenings made to the highest specifications. Each collection is influenced by seasonal catwalk trends. From gorgeous ready-to-wear, occasion and accessories ranges, Aftershock London is a favourite fashion destination.
• Dedicated professional from the international team for your support.
• Aftershock London business systems and know-how including stock control and retail operations.
• Unique design and support to fit out your stores to our specification.
• Induction, training and management of all personnel to our guidelines.
• Supply of goods against approved sales projections.
• Exclusivity for your area or region.
• Partnership to work together and succeed.
• Retail experience.
• Ideally experience with international brands.
• Well connected with shopping malls and landlords.
• Financial resources to invest in prime locations and annual marketing.
• Dedicated brand management including operations and merchandising.
• Excellent logistics.
• Dynamic and enthusiastic management.
STEP 1: Register Your Interest
Tell us about you, your retail background, franchise experience and company profile (if applicable).
STEP 2: Brand Presentation
You will receive our brand presentation where you can learn about our product, profile, customer and stores.
STEP 3: Confidentiality Agreement
We will ask you to sign a confidentiality agreement. We can then share more information with you about our brand, business and terms.
STEP 4: Conference Call
Call with Aftershock London Head of International Franchising, discuss next steps.
STEP 5: Personal Visit
A representative will visit your market, get to know you, and tour the market and possible locations.
STEP 6: Business Plan
We will need you to submit a 5 year business plan.
We also need:
An overview of the size of the target market and customer. An overview of potential competitors in the market. Analysis of key retail locations and the brands operating there. Marketing strategy, including; press launch, advertising and customer communication. Identify any risks in the plan and how these would be treated.
STEP 7: Business Plan agreed and Heads of Terms signed
STEP 8: Franchise Agreement completed
STEP 9: Store Development & Launch
Please outline your franchise experience and company profile using the message box here. Once we have received your Franchise Enquiry, we will aim to contact you within 24-48 hours.