The story of Aftershock London is a love story with the clothes and accessories being as romantic as the story behind the brand. It's a story that women, across the world, can relate to. It is the story of a woman's search for the perfect look...one that she feels confident in...one that becomes part of her identity.
Founded over twenty years ago, Aftershock London is a firmly established British fashion retailer with an international presence in over 25 countries. Aside from the fabulous cuts and quality synonymous with Aftershock London's range, great attention is paid to finish and details with trims and fastenings made to the highest specifications. Each collection is influenced by seasonal catwalk trends. From gorgeous ready-to-wear, occasion and accessories ranges, Aftershock London is a favourite fashion destination.
• Exclusive professional dedicated international team for your
• Aftershock London business including stock control and retail operations.
• Adherence to pre-agreed sales and shop rollout plans over 5 years.
• Unique design and support to fit out your stores to our specification.
• Induction, training and management of all personnel to our guidelines.
• Supply of goods against approved sales projections.
• Agreed level of spend on advertising and in store marketing.
• Partnership to work together and succeed.
• Retail experience — ideally International in women's fashion.
• Ideally experience with International Brands.
• Well connected with shopping malls and landlords.
• Financial resources to invest in prime locations and annual marketing.
• Dedicated brand management and merchandising.
• Excellent logistics.
• Dynamic and enthusiastic management.
• Store role out plan specific to potential of Market.
• Commitment to travel to the UK for seasonal meetings / product presentations
STEP 1: Register Your Interest
Tell us about you, your retail background, Franchise Experience and company profile (if applicable)
STEP 2: Brand Presentation
You will receive our brand presentation where you can learn about our product, profile, customer and stores.
STEP 3: Confidentiality Agreement
We will ask you to sign a confidentiality agreement. We can then share more information with you about our brand, business and terms.
STEP 4: Conference call
with Aftershock London Head of International Franchising, discuss next steps
STEP 5: Personal Visit
A representative will visit your market, get to know you, and tour the market and possible locations.
STEP 6: Business Plan
We will need you to submit a 5 year business plan concentrating on the following areas: Number of stores, proposed locations, turnover and commission.
Analysis of the sources of funding available to deliver the above.
We also need:
An overview of the size of the target market and customer. An overview of potential competitors in the market. Analysis of key retail locations and the brands operating there. Marketing strategy, including; press launch, advertising and customer communication. Identify any risks in the plan and how these would be treated.
STEP 7: Business Plan agreed and Head of Terms Signed.
STEP 8: Contractual Agreement completed
STEP 9: Store Launch
Please outline your franchise experience and company profile using the message box here. Once we have received your Franchise Enquiry, we will aim to contact you within 24-48 hours.
S'il vous plaît trouver les mesures pour nos catégories de vêtements Aftershock ci-dessous. Utilisez ces graphiques pour découvrir la meilleure taille aftershock pour vous. Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire pour vos mesures, utilisez notre Guide de mesure pour vous aider à mesurer et à découvrir l'ajustement parfait.
|AFTERSHOCK LONDRES SIZING|
|TAILLE DES ÉTATS-UNIS||2-4||4-6||6-8||8-10|
|GRAPHIQUE DE TAILLE DE CHAUSSURE|
|GRAPHIQUE DE TAILLE DE CHAUSSURE|